In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk sleepover stories, mindfulness apps, prison ministries, and dangerous cliches. Also, Sarah lipsyncs to Amy Grant while Dave avoids the noid.
- Click here to read Erika Christakis' Case for Sleepovers in The Atlantic
- Click here to read the Dear Cloud column in Wired about mental health apps.
- Click here to read Rina Raphael's Well to Do newsletter.
- Click here to read the second installment of Richard Beck's "Reading the Bible with the Damned" series.
- Click here to read the third installment.
- Click here to read Todd Brewer's piece for Mbird "Comforting the Comfortable".
- Click here to listen to the sermon Sarah references by Jacob Smith.