Missing the Miracles
Episode 237 · January 17th, 2023 · 1 hr 7 mins
About this Episode
In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk one-downing, dry January, raging creatives, and Nigerian faith healers. Also, Sarah reveals how to get people to care, and Dave finally says what we're all thinking about RJ.
Correction: around the 30 min mark, when Dave says "Johnny Walker" he meant to say "Jack Daniels."
- Click here to watch the clip of Colbert speaking with Quinta Brunson
- Click here to read The Atlantic interview about Dry January
- Click here to read Freddie deBoer's newsletter on the Raging Creative Underclass
- Click here to read Molly Worthen's piece about Miracles in the NY Times.
- Click here to read Jim Nestingen's forward to Free to Be