Heaven Is a Sleepover
Episode 238 · January 31st, 2023 · 1 hr 6 mins
About this Episode
In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk sleepover stories, mindfulness apps, prison ministries, and dangerous cliches. Also, Sarah lipsyncs to Amy Grant while Dave avoids the noid.
- Click here to read Erika Christakis' Case for Sleepovers in The Atlantic
- Click here to read the Dear Cloud column in Wired about mental health apps.
- Click here to read Rina Raphael's Well to Do newsletter.
- Click here to read the second installment of Richard Beck's "Reading the Bible with the Damned" series.
- Click here to read the third installment.
- Click here to read Todd Brewer's piece for Mbird "Comforting the Comfortable".
- Click here to listen to the sermon Sarah references by Jacob Smith.