Dimming the Gaslights
Episode 236 · December 20th, 2022 · 1 hr 13 mins
About this Episode
In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk words of the year, overly honest friendships, gift giving snafus, and Rob Delaney's late son Henry. Also, RJ gets chosen while Sarah throws shade at some Swifties.
- Click here to watch The Chosen
- Click here to check out Kobe Campbell's Instagram, and here to pre-order her book, Why Am I Like This?
- Click here to listen to the episode of Heavyweight Dave mentions, and here to order the audio of Nick Cave's Faith Hope and Carnage
- Click here to read about Merriam-Webster's Word of the Year
- Click here Stephanie Murray's piece on Friendship in The Atlantic
- Click here to read "Unpacking the Psychology of Gift Giving" by Kate Murphy in the NY Times
- Click here to read about The Upsides of Feeling Small via Robert Fisher and the BBC
- Click here to read Drew Colby's piece on Rob Delaney's Water in the Desert on Mbird