In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk the moneyballing of everything, the perils of oversharing, the contradictions of adult orphanhood, and the beauty/difficulty of Sunday School. Also, RJ overshares some feelings about our national pastime.
- Click here to read Derek Thompson's newsletter on what Moneyball-for-Everything Has Done to American Culture.
- Click here to read Michael Waters' piece in the Atlantic on The Decline of Etiquette and the Rise of 'Boundaries'.
- Click here to read Kathryn Jezer-Morton's column for The Cut on Adult Orphans.
- Click here to read Jane Grizzle's post for Mbird on Pumpkins, Unicorns, and Saints of God.
- Click here to read Todd Brewer's piece on Preaching That Connects.