In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk moralized therapy, misunderstood jobs, and the underrated upsides of an altar call. Also, Sarah laments the snow crabs while RJ loses a wrestling match.
- Click here to read Mychal Denzel Smith's article "Why Do People Think Going to Therapy Makes You a Good Person?".
- Click here to read Huw Green's article "We Have Reached Peak 'Mental Health'".
- Click here to read The Atlantic's poll on "What People Don't Understand About Your Job".
- Click here to read Russell Moore's column on Bringing Back Altar Calls.
- Click here to read Ken Sundet Jones's piece on Mbird, "Where God Met Me".