The Main Difference Between a Wedding and a Funeral
Episode 233 · October 24th, 2022 · 1 hr 9 mins
About this Episode
In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk moralized therapy, misunderstood jobs, and the underrated upsides of an altar call. Also, Sarah laments the snow crabs while RJ loses a wrestling match.
- Click here to read Mychal Denzel Smith's article "Why Do People Think Going to Therapy Makes You a Good Person?".
- Click here to read Huw Green's article "We Have Reached Peak 'Mental Health'".
- Click here to read The Atlantic's poll on "What People Don't Understand About Your Job".
- Click here to read Russell Moore's column on Bringing Back Altar Calls.
- Click here to read Ken Sundet Jones's piece on Mbird, "Where God Met Me".