In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk vanishing cursive, gentle parenting, church families, and grieving rockstars. Also, RJ reveals why he doesn't like writing thank-you notes, while Sarah sings one, er, hell of a spiritual.
- Click here to read Drew Gilpin Faust's piece on how Gen Z Never Learned to Read Cursive in The Atlantic.
- Click here to read Jessica Winter's profile of The Harsh World of "Gentle Parenting" in The New Yorker.
- Click here to read Sarah Hinlicky Wilson's piece for Mbird, "One Big (Unhappy) Family?".
- Click here to read the NY Times Magazine's interview with Nick Cave.
- Click here to order his book Faith, Hope, and Carnage.