In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk deceased royalty, love languages, low anthropology, moralized effort, and virtuous bewilderment. Also, Sarah calls the midwife while RJ goes insane.
- Click here to read Peter Coy's newsletter about The Moralization of Effort.
- Click here to read The NY Times article "The Sixth Love Language Does Not Exist" by Alisha Haridasani Gupta.
- Click here to read Jane Grizzle's piece about The Bear.
- Click here to watch episode 3 of the first season of BBC's Call the Midwife.
- Click here to read Alan Levinovitz's essay In Praise of Bewilderment in The Hedghog Review.