Low Anthropology Is My Love Language
Episode 231 · September 12th, 2022 · 1 hr 9 mins
About this Episode
In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk deceased royalty, love languages, low anthropology, moralized effort, and virtuous bewilderment. Also, Sarah calls the midwife while RJ goes insane.
- Click here to read Peter Coy's newsletter about The Moralization of Effort.
- Click here to read The NY Times article "The Sixth Love Language Does Not Exist" by Alisha Haridasani Gupta.
- Click here to read Jane Grizzle's piece about The Bear.
- Click here to watch episode 3 of the first season of BBC's Call the Midwife.
- Click here to read Alan Levinovitz's essay In Praise of Bewilderment in The Hedghog Review.
Click here or here to order a copy of Low Anthropology: The Unlikely Key to a Gracious View of Others (and Yourself) by David Zahl. Please help us spread the word by sharing and reviewing, too!