In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk habit formation, performative meetings, Latin American religion, and the benefits of falling apart in church. Also, George Costanza chimes in with some tips on working less.
- Click here for more information about our Tulsa Conference (1/21-22).
- Click here for more information about the Same Old Song "Preaching During Lent" virtual event.
- Click here to read Sarah's post about "A Light Year."
- Click here to read Faith Hill's column on how "New Years' Resolutions Are Not the Vibe of 2022".
- Click here to read the Economist piece on "The Rise of Performative Work."
- Click here to read The Wall Street Journal's investigation into Why the Catholic Church Is Losing South America.
- Click here to read Mallory McDuff's article on Why I Cry in Church.