Love Is Downwardly Mobile
Episode 223 · February 1st, 2022 · 1 hr 3 mins
About this Episode
In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk Wordle distractions, parenting silos, mental midwinters, and undeserving fairy tales. Also, Sarah recalls the glory of heads-up seven-up.
- Click here to read Charlie Warzel's newsletter about Wordle backlash.
- Click here to read Anne Helen Petersen's newsletter on Screaming Parents.
- Click here to read The School of Life's entry on Mental Midwinters.
- Click here to read Benjamin Self's piece on Fairy Tales
- Click here to read Stephanie Phillips's essay on Divine Interruptions.