In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk eldest daughters, crypto parents, and a pair of awe-inspiring conversions. Also, Dave binges some Curb while Sarah discloses the worst thing someone said to her in the early days of grief.
- Click here to read Sarah Sloat's piece on The Plight of the Eldest Daughter in The Atlantic.
- Click here to read Katie Roiphe's WSJ essay on "Why Are We So Obsessed with Sam Bankman-Fried's Parents?"
- Click here to listen to Simeon Zahl's talk from Minneapolis, "The World Is a Hospital".
- Click here to read the review of Dachner Keltner's book, Awe: The New Science of Everyday Wonder and How It Can Transform You Life in The Guardian.
- Click here to read about Kat von D's conversion. And click here to watch the video of her baptism.
- Click here to read Ayaan Hirsi Ali's column, "Why I Am Now a Christian" on UnHerd.