In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk canine anxiety, celebrity memoirs, and dispensaries (of grace). Also, Sarah prays for high waistlines while RJ uncovers a stroller conspiracy.
- Click here to read Rose Horowich's "Too Many People Own Dogs" in The Atlantic.
- Click here to read Patti Davis's column in the NY Times, "Matthew Perry and the Loneliness of Addiction."
- Click here to order a copy of John Z's Grace in Addiction, published by Mockingbird.
- Click here to read Spencer Kornhaber's review of Britney Spears's new memoir.
- Click here to read Corinne Purtill's profile of Robert Sapolsky in The LA Times.
- Click here to read Matthew Sitman's essay on Muddling Through that he references in the Know Your Enemy clip (used with permission).