In which RJ, Sarah and Dave talk astrology, masculinity, and minor league saints. Also, a certain Scorpio experiences the opposite of good will on a visit to Good Will.
- Click here to read the Reductress article "Why I Don’t Believe in Astrology Unless It Reaffirms Something I Already Thought."
- Click here to read Christine Emba's essay "Men Are Lost. Here's a Map Out of the Wilderness" in the Washington Post.
- Click here to read Caitlin Flanagan's "In Praise of Heroic Masculinity" in The Atlantic.
- Click here to read "Why Baseball Doc ‘Saint of Second Chances’ Is Making Grown Men Cry" by Nick Schager in The Daily Beast.
- Click here to read Katelyn Beaty's essay "Mercy Begets Mercy" in The Mockingbird.
- Click here to read Andy Squyres's devotion "I Saw God".