In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk mission trips, mistaken restaurant orders, Indian toilets, and toxic achievement culture. Also, RJ pines for Portugal while Sarah considers turning off the radio (but doesn't).
- Click here to learn more about Mbird's upcoming Minneapolis conference (9/29-30).
- Click here to read Joshua Musser Gritter's piece Why I Love Short-Term Mission Trips.
- Click here to read Forbes's article on The Restaurant of Mistaken Orders.
- Click here for more details on Mary Cail's new book, Dementia and The Church.
- Click here to read The Economist's obituary for Bindeshwar Pathak.
- Click here to read the interview with Jennifer Breheny Wallace in The Harvard Gazette.
- Click here to read Dave's post about Advertising Your Hypocrisy.
- The devotion discussed at the end of the cast, written by Melina Smith of Storymakers, is taken from the upcoming devotional edited by Katie Koplin and published by 1517 Press, Encouragement for Motherhood. It comes out in Spring of 2024.