Back from their summer hiatus, RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk tourism, punctuality, Swiftie conferences, and the new old age. Also, RJ remembers the elephant butte while Sarah plays the food game.
- Click here to read Agnes Callard's "The Case Against Travel" in The New Yorker
- Click here to read Sam Bush's post on the Ethics of Being Late
- Click here to read David Brooks' essay on "The New Old Age" in The Atlantic
- Click here to read the Robert Capon quote that Sarah references (from The Supper of the Lamb)
- Click here to read Dianne Collard's testimony, "When the Words Become True", taken from the Mercy Issue of The Mockingbird Magazine
- Click here to subscribe to The Mockingbird Magazine