In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk road rage, representation, financial obsession, and extremely short sermons. Also, RJ narrowly avoids a lemon squeeze, while Sarah learns something shocking about New England Puritans.
- Click here to read the LA Times article about Beef.
- Click here to read Michael Mechanic's piece in the Atlantic, "Stop Asking Whether Money Buys Happiness."
- Click here to read Elizabeth Bruenig's essay for The Point, on "The Limits of Forgiveness".
- Click here to read Sarah's Easter devotion The Light Has Come to Stay.
- Click here to read the Easter sermon of St John Chrysostym.