In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk almond moms, wellness curses, and theories of change. Also, Dave runs away from a German.
- Click here to order a copy of The Sickness & Health Issue of The Mockingbird.
- Click here to become a monthly supporter of Mockingbird (and receive a complimentary magazine subscription!).
- Click here for more information about the Mockingbird Virtual Book Club, including how to sign up.
- Click here to pre-register for the 2023 Mbird NYC Conference (4/27-29).
- Click here to read Sarah Condon's piece on Grace for (Almond) Moms
- Click here to read the Mbird interview with Rina Raphael
- Click here to read "The Moral Case Against Equity Language" by George Packer in The Atlantic
- Simeon Zahl's essay on "The Cure of Souls: Theories of Change in Christian Ministry" is currently only available in The Sickness & Health Issue of The Mockingbird. But you can watch him deliver it as a conference talk here.
- Click here to read Francis Spufford's piece for Mbird, "Where's the Next Brick?"