Episode 235 · December 6th, 2022 · 1 hr 10 mins
About this Episode
In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk sleep tracking, the therapy/gospel dichotomy, public apologies, and the Second Coming. Also, Sarah almost ruins a baby shower.
- **Click here to respond to the opening appeal to support Mbird
- **Click here to read (part of) CJ's opener for the Sleep Issue of the magazine
- Click here to order your copy of the Sleep Issue today
- Click here to read Tara Isabella Burton's piece for the NY Times, "The Problem With Letting Therapy-Speak Invade Everything"
- Click here to read Brad East's post "A Therapeutic Church Is an Atheist Church"
- Click here to watch the trailer for the documentary Stutz, directed by Jonah Hill
- Click here to read Jill Lepore's essay on "The Case Against the Twitter Apology"