In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk cheugy parents, happy churchgoers, urgent prayers, and long defeats. Also, while Dave makes a Pink Floyd faux-pas, RJ does some stitching.
- Click here to read Katie Couric's confession of cheugy-ness.
- Click here to read the NY Times Magazine's interview with Laurie Santos.
- Click here to read The School of Life's entry On Nagging.
- Click here to read Torey Lightcap's piece on Polite vs Urgent Worship in America Magazine.
- Click here to read Jason Micheli's post on why Nobody Is Making a Docuseries about Ordinary Churches.