Episode 207 · March 15th, 2021 · 1 hr 4 mins
About this Episode
In which Sarah, RJ and Dave talk baby busts, Instavangelists, and epiphanies of the heart. Also, RJ comes clean about his favorite Disney princess. Clue: It's not Anna or Elsa.
- Click here to read The Wall Street Journal's report on the intenational baby bust.
- Click here to read Leigh Stein's piece on The Empty Religions of Instagram.
- Click here to read Giles Fraser's column on changing attitudes toward memorials.
- Click here to read James K.A. Smith's essay on The Intelligence of Love.
- Click here to read Tim Keller's reflection on "Growing My Faith in the Face of Death."