In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk corona shaming, prepared forgiveness, parental anxiety and essential churches. Also, RJ finally finds out how the cow ate the cabbage.
- Click here to read Jennifer Weiner's piece on The Seductive Appeal of Pandemic Shaming.
- Click here to read Emily Lordi's The Stutterer's Song: Remembering Bill Withers
- Click here to read Agnes Callard's article on The Emotion Police
- Click here to read Kate Julian's What Happened to American Childhood?
- Click here to read Giles Fraser's post on Where Is God in this COVID Horror?