In which Sarah, RJ and Dave talk the ministry of weirdness and the hope of post-Corona grace before lamenting the popularity of lament. Also, Sarah reassesses Pokemon while RJ complains about his boss.
- To read Sam Anderson's profile of Weird Al, click here.
- To read Amanda McMillen's piece on Grace Before and After Corona, click here.
- To read Todd Brewer's essay on "More Than Lament", click here.
- To read The NY Times interview with Kate Bowler about living in the face of fear, click here.
- To read Josh Musser Gritter's post about "When Jesus Got Infected", click here.