The Opposite of Adulting
Episode 229 · May 17th, 2022 · 1 hr 9 mins
About this Episode
In which RJ, Sarah and Dave talk insane crafts, normie churches, dying neuroscientists, the healing power of children's books and hope in a weary world.
- Click here to respond to the opening appeal and support The Mockingcast.
- Click here to order a copy of The Success & Failure Issue of The Mockingbird Magazine.
- Click here to join our digital mailing list.
- Click here to listen to the recordings from our recent New York Conference.
- Click here to read the Vanity Fair interview with Kelly Williams Brown.
- Click here to read Brad East's post about Church for Normies.
- Click here to read David Linden's piece in The Atlantic, "A Neuroscientist Prepares for Death."
- Click here to read the NY Times report on the $200,000 Facelift.
- Click here to read Joey Goodall's article on Viewing the World With the Eyes of an 8-Year Old.
- Click here to listen to Krista Tippett's interview with Kate DiCamillo.
- Click here to read David Newheiser's piece on An Uncertain Hope.