Hell Is Getting Everything You Want
Episode 219 · November 2nd, 2021 · 1 hr 8 mins
About this Episode
In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk the fastest growing sport in America, the allure of conspirituality, exvangelical hashtags, and renamed churches. Also, a pair of golden girls wipe the pickleball court with Mr. Zahl.
- Click here to read Craig Coyne's piece on "How Pickleball Won Everyone Over" in Vanity Fair.
- Click here to check out Alex Da Corte's sculpture on the top of the Met.
- Click here to read Ian Bogost's piece "People Aren't Meant to Talk This Much" in The Atlantic.
- Click here to read Eva Wiseman's exploration of "The Dark Side of Wellness."
- Click here to read Zack Verham's piece on "Faith After Exvangelical Deconstruction."
- Click here to read Giles Fraser writing about Trendy Vicars (and St. Mike's).