In their first episode after the summer hiatus, Dave, RJ and Sarah talk misbehaving consumers, trapped perfectionists, and controversial forgiveness before taking a detour to a little church in Mississippi. Also, Sarah dons a babooshka while Dave drums up some tips.
- Click here to read Amanda Mull's article on how American Shoppers Are a Nightmare
- Click here to read Josh Cohen's essay on The Perfectionism Trap
- Click here to read Nadia Bolz Weber's newsletter on what to do If You Can't Take In Anymore
- Click here to read the Vox interview with Elizabeth Bruenig about forgiveness
- Finally, click here to read Sarah's account of what happened with the stained-glass window