In which Sarah, RJ, and Dave talk spite, ubiquitous burnout, chaplaincy booms, and our conflicted relationship with newness. Also, Dave marvels at how refreshed the cicadas are looking.
- Click here to read Charlie Tyson's review in The Atlantic on Why Are We So Spiteful?
- Click here to watch Todd Brewer's talk on Anger ("If Jesus Had a Twitter Account") from our Tyler Conference.
- Click here to read Jill Lepore's essay on Burnout in The New Yorker
- Click here to read Katie Heaney's piece on The Clock-Out Cure in The Cut
- Click here to read Vice's article on Why Chaplains Are in High Demand in an Increasingly Secular America
- Click here to read Sam Bush's post on Facing the Strange
- Click here to read Dave's post on Becoming a Cliché