In which RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk peripheral relationships, nervous breakdowns, and nighttime prayers. Also, after making a startling discovery in her father's desk drawer, Sarah goes shopping for yoga pants.
- Click here to read Amanda Mull's piece on how The Pandemic Has Erased Entire Categories of Friendship
- Click here to read the report in the Toronto Star about decreasing sexual activity during the pandemic
- Click here to read Jane Grizzle's post on how The Moms Are Not Alright
- Click here to read Jerry Useem's article Bring Back the Nervous Breakdown
- Click here to read the excerpt from Tish Harrison Warren's new book, "How To Pray While Drowning in Doubt"