Batteries Not Included
Episode 202 · December 11th, 2020 · 1 hr 10 mins
About this Episode
In their final episode of the year, RJ, Sarah, and Dave talk mer-baby mishaps, library impermanence, celebrity pastors, and their increasing distaste for Advent. To support the Mockingcast, text "MCAST" to 77948. We need your help!
- Click here to read Sarah's message about the tragic news she received just after recording (that RJ mentions in the prelude). Please pray like mad for the Condon family.
- Click here to read Elizabeth Faidley's incredible write-up of the Pearl the Mermaid Baby Saga, which includes a picture of you-know-who (you've been warned).
- Click here to read Ben Donick's piece about Library Books.
- Click here to persue our gift guide.
- Click here to read Ruth Graham's article on the Rise and Fall of Carl Lentz.
- Click here to read DZ's post about Sad Clowns.
- Click here to read David French's column on The Crisis of Christian Celebrity.
- Click here to read Walter Russell Mead's meditation on Advent.