Episode 197 · October 9th, 2020 · 1 hr 12 mins
About this Episode
In which RJ, Dave, and Sarah talk gracious play, burned out children, burned out workers, burned out clergy, and the hope of unconscious bias training. Also, RJ gets down to some liturgical reggae.
- Click here to read Sam Anderson's article on the NBA bubble.
- Click here to read our interview with theologian Nimi Wariboko.
- Click here to watch the video for The Pioneers' "Let Your Yeah Be Yeah."
- Click here to read Anne Helen Peterson's interview about millennial parenting in The Atlantic.
- Click here to read the excerpt of Anne Helen Peterson's Can't Even in Wired.
- Click here to read Anne Helen Peterson's newsletter about clergy burnout.
- Click here to read Peter Ormerod's column on unconcscious bias training in The Guardian.