In which Sarah, RJ, and Dave talk picky eaters, casual racism, George Floyd, and Brendan the Navigator. Also, Dave presses some steel while Sarah reheats some frozen garlic bread.
- Click here to read CNN's report on picky eating.
- Click here to read The NY Times piece on How to Talk to a Racist
- Click here to read CT's article on the Gospel Legacy George Floyd left in Houston
- Click here to read Fr Stephen Freeman's "It's Good To Be Here.
- Click here to read the NY Review of Books article on A Tale of Two Churches.