In which RJ, Sarah and Dave talk guilty pleasures, quarantine fatigue, 1st century exorcisms, and eccentric branches of the welfare state. Also, Dave turns to ebay while Sarah lets them eat cake.
- Click here to read Ian Olson's article on The Acquittal of Our Guilty Pleasures
- Click here to read Megan Garber's appraisal of Groundhog Day
- Click here to read Damon Linker's When Time Stops
- Click here to read Todd Brewer's post on Exorcisms, Jesus and Modernity.
- Click here to read Tom Holland's argument for why Church Leaders Should Not Be Talking Like Middle Managers in this Time of Crisis.