In which Sarah, RJ, and Dave talk cancel culture, aging taboos, and the church-pocalypse. Also, Sarah goes shopping for jeans.
- Click here to read John McDermott's article Those People We Cancelled? They're All Hanging Out Together".
- Click here to read Arthur Krystal's "Why We Can't Tell the Truth About Aging".
- Click here to read Sarah's article "When People Tell Me It's Hard to Find a Church".
- Click here to read Christine Emba's column "Why Millennials Are Skipping Church and Not Coming Back".
- Click here to read Ross Douthat's piece "The Overstated Collapse of American Christianity".